After a couple week hiatus due to work, I’m back in time for Rivalry Week! Playoff spots are on the line across the nation and no one would rather spoil them than a rival. Get ready for one of the most thrilling weeks of college football!
Overall: 15-15 (8 Outright)
- SYRACUSE (+6.0) at Boston College
- Boston College lost in a close one last week to Florida State while Syracuse got embarrassed against Notre Dame. Both seek revenge in a rivalry game, and the Orange are mad after last year’s blowout in the Carrier Dome. Take the Orange and the points.
- FIU (+3.0) v Marshall
- The road underdog is looking for its C-USA Championship birth here. FIU has been putting up points and blowing teams out lately. Marshall’s defense is good, but they can’t win in a shootout – give me FIU.
- AUBURN (+24.5) at Alabama
- It is the Iron Bowl! No way is this going to be a blow out. Auburn held Georgia down last week and took down Texas A&M the year before. War Eagle will come to play today and keep it close.
- RUTGERS (+25.0) at Michigan State
- Rutgers has been getting points and winning with the spread, throughout the season. I think 25 is too many points for Michigan State to cover.
- BYU (+11.0) at Utah
- The Holy War has been decided by single digits for 7 of the last 8 matchups. BYU might not have won since that overtime thrill in in 2009, but this is the best Cougars team they’ve had in years. Utah has its spot sealed for a date with Washington next week while BYU is looking to get another win before they go bowling. Can’t see this game being anything but the norm – a single digit game either way.
All odds from ESPN.