We had a tough week last week, but time to get back at it! Due to time constraints, I will just be posting my upsets without as much explanation as per usual. With that, here are my 5 upsets to watch:
Season: 6-4 (4 Outright)
- INDIANA (+5.0) v Iowa
- Indiana has been putting up yards and points this season. Iowa hasn’t been blowing people out. I think when these two teams face off in Bloomington it will be a close 3pt game.
- BALL STATE (+3.0) at Central Michigan
- Central Michigan has one win this season, and that came against FCS Maine. Ball State is rolling with two straight as they head to Kelly/Shorts – should win outright too.
- SAN JOSE STATE (+15.0) v Army
- The Black Knights go cross country to face winless San Jose State at Levi’s Stadium. SJ State might be 0-5, but they aren’t getting blown out and Army isn’t blowing anyone out.
- NEW MEXICO (+1.0) at Colorado State
- While I’m not a fan of only getting a point, I don’t think I will need it. New Mexico puts points up week in and week out. Colorado State can’t stop teams from scoring.
- COLORADO (+7.0) at USC
- The Buffaloes haven’t gotten much respect this year, but the only undefeated left in the Pac-12 looks to take their offense to SoCal. Should be a good test for them but I think that their rolling offense is good enough to keep it close and maybe even beat USC.
(All Odds from ESPN at Time of Writing)
Categories: College Football
Leave a Reply